Terms and conditions of use
The site bestvision.group is of exclusive property of Best Vision Group, (hereinafter referred to as ‘Best Vision’ or ‘Best Vision Group’). Access and navigation on the site by individual users is free of charge and subject to acceptance of the terms and conditions of these legal notices. The user acknowledges and, in any case, accepts: (i) that Best Vision reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of these legal notes at any time, by communicating the modifications to users by means of a general notice attached to the site or by means of a link to this notice and (ii) that, from the moment of each general notice now mentioned, the modified legal notes will constitute the new terms and conditions to access and navigate the Site (these legal notes, as gradually the “Legal Notes” are subject to continuous potential modification).
For Europe, the legal notes are governed by Swiss law, Court of Geneva. For America, the legal notes are governed by the law of the United States of America, the Court of Miami.
For Africa, the legal notes are governed by Swiss law, Court of Geneva.
For Asia, the legal notes are governed by Swiss law, Court of Geneva.
For Australia, the legal notes shall be governed by the law of the United States of America, Court of Miami.
Intellectual property rights
• The contents of the Site, as an example and not limited to, the works, images, photographs, dialogues, music, sounds, videos, texts and any other material in any format, including, by way of example and not exhaustive, menus, web pages, graphics, colors, schemes, tools, characters, design, diagrams, designs, methods, processes, functions and software (individually and / or collectively ‘Content’) and the signs and / or relative distinctive logos are the exclusive property of BestVision or in its exclusive availability, and in no case can they be used in any way manner and / or form without the prior written consent of Best Vision.
• Unless expressly stated otherwise on the Site, the content can be watched and / or listened to only in ‘Streaming’ mode. ‘Streaming’ means the modality of visualization and / or listening of the contents in real time and no need and / or possibility of reproduction, temporary or permanent, distribution, redistribution, communication to the public or other use, in any form or form different from the ‘Streaming’ defined here.
• In the event that link codes are provided on the Site Embedding related to specific content, these codes can be used by users only for their own direct, personal and private and as long as the aforementioned use does not occur for type purposes directly or indirectly.
• Any use of codes and / or content in violation of the limits indicated in the Legal Notes, or otherwise contrary to the law, is illegal and, therefore, will be punished by Best Vision.
• Registered trademarks and ‘Best Vision’ logos, including name domain ‘bestvision.group’, are available exclusively for BestVision Group companies. These brands, logos and domains cannot be used in any way without the prior written consent of Best Vision.
Links to other web sites
• The Site may contain text links (the ‘links’) to other websites that have no connection to the Site. Best Vision does not control or supervise, these websites, their contents and their rules.
• Any link to other websites should not be understood in any way, as a Best Vision activity to promote them and / or the content posted on them.
The Site may contain session cookies (which are not stored permanently on the user’s computer and disappear when it closes the browser) to allow users to better use the Site. To receive cookies can configure your browser with the intention of being notified of the presence of cookies and then decide whether or not to accept them.
The browser too it can be configured to automatically reject all cookies; in this, however, it is possible that the user cannot access all services available on the Site.
Limitations of liability
• The user acknowledges and accepts that his access and navigation of the Site is under his own risk and under its exclusive responsibility.
• The user also acknowledges and accepts that the Site is provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ and which may be temporarily inaccessible or contain current defects or delays.
• Best Vision assumes no responsibility for the content, materials and / or the information entered on the Site by users in the spaces virtual programs that Best Vision makes available to users for the interaction with the Site (‘User Content’).
• Best Vision will not be responsible for any loss or damage arising from or related in any way to the use or operation of the Site, including, amongs others, damages for loss of business, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of business information and / or any other type of pecuniary loss, except in cases of misconduct Intentional or gross negligence of Best Vision.
• Users who have identified any Content of user that they consider illegal, inappropriate, offensive or vulgar that inform Best Vision immediately, by completing the report form abuse available on the Site, at the bottom of the home page.
• The user is invited to a responsible use of their reports. The reports that prove unfounded and / or illegitimate will be a source of responsibility for you.
The legal notes are governed by Swiss law, Court of Geneva .
Best Vision Group